YLANG YLANG Essential Oil – 100% Pure
- Ylang Ylang
It is aphrodisiac and helps to sexual stimulation women. Ylang ylang essential oil is intoxicating, sweet and very erotic. That’s one of the reasons that calms feelings of anxiety and stress. It also helps many students in times of examinations as it relieves tension and helps concentration.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil Home Luxury Aromatherapy Quality Oils.
It is aphrodisiac and helps to sexual stimulation women. Ylang Ylang essential oil is intoxicating, sweet and very erotic. That’s one of the reasons that calms feelings of anxiety and stress. It also helps many students in times of examinations as it relieves tension and helps concentration.
Essential Oils that fill your space with excellent perfumes and relax the mind. Your workplace is fragrant and gives you a sense of relaxation and clarity. The resting place gives you a sense of freedom!
This yellow and tropical, star-shaped flower is a gem of Aromatherapy and its oil can be used to create a relaxing atmosphere.
Ylang Ylang has several benefits proven by scientific research, such as alleviating anxiety and lowering blood pressure in some people. Anecdotal evidence indicates that it’s calming effect may also make it beneficial for relaxation and for conditions such as headache.
An all-time favorite blend of Ylang Ylang blossoms make this scent a stimulating one! Exquisitely blended with aromatic spices and sweet heady florals giving this scent a touch of bold femininity.
The smell of this relaxing, calming and refreshing essential oil is used for memory and thinking skills. Its aphrodisiac properties increase sexual desire. Ylang-Ylang smells like other tropical and exotic scents in that it’s heady, a little spicy and slightly floral with a memorable sweetness.
- Put Ylang Ylang into an Salt bath for relaxation.
- Refresh your skin with an aromatherapy steam facial using Ylang Ylang essential oil.
- Put on your wrists for a sweet, floral perfume.
- Add Ylang Ylang to Coconut Oil for a deep hair conditioner
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Whenever you are feeling down or stressed, apply a few drops of Ylang Ylang essential oil to the back of your neck for a calming and uplifting effect.
- To lift your mood and promote a calming effect add a few drops of Ylang Ylang to your diffuser.
- To increase antioxidant support in your body, take Ylang Ylang oil internally.
- For a wonderful-smelling, natural perfume, put two or three drops of Ylang Ylang on your wrists. This fragrance will also give off a soothing and calming aroma.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
There are no reviews yet.