Table of Contents
FLEUR Parfumerie is a company having its registered office at, Athens Greece.
VAT Identification Number: EL 1112335193
FLEUR Parfumerie contact details:
Nikitara 5, Vrilissia
Athens 15235, Greece
T: +30 210 68 22 223
TERMS & CONDITIONS for All Products of Fleur Parfumerie.
Acceptance of the Terms of Trade
TERMS & CONDITIONS for All Products of Fleur Parfumerie. These Terms of Trade will govern the contractual relationships between any individual, who is not acting as a commercial entity, wishing to purchase the Products on the www.fleur-parfumerie.com website.
Amendment to the Terms of Trade
FLEUR Parfumerie has the right to amend these Terms of Trade from time to time. The amendments brought to the Terms of Trade will be applicable to any order registered after the amended Terms of Trade are online.
Please read these Terms of Trade carefully as they contain important information including warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability. You acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Terms of Trade.
Definitions and Application
- In these Terms of Trade, ” FLEUR Parfumerie ” means FLEUR Parfumerie- Mitlianga Maria, trading as FLEUR Parfumerie, ‘you’ means the individual who is ordering products on the website, and the “Products” mean the FLEUR Parfumerie products which may be ordered on the www.fleur-parfumerie.com website.
- By purchasing a Product on the website, you formally accept, without reserve, these Terms of Trade which apply to any purchase delivered worldwide. Geographic area The online sale of Products offered on www.fleur-parfumerie.com website are intended to individuals who are residing worldwide.
The Products covered by these Terms of Trade are those presented on the www.fleur-parfumerie.com website, within the limits of available stocks.
FLEUR Parfumerie will make its best efforts so that the photograph of the Products is as good as possible. Please note, however, that the representation of the Products as reproduced from your screen may differ from the exact Product.
- To submit an order for Products you must:
- create an account with FLEUR Parfumerie on this website by registering your details and creating a password which will be associated to your username (the email address which you have indicated);
- complete and submit the online order through your FLEUR Parfumerie account.
- FLEUR Parfumerie reserves the right to refuse any order. In such case, FLEUR Parfumerie will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable, providing you with the reasons for such refusal, and refund to you any payment in full.
Prices and Payments
- All prices on the website are in Euros and are inclusive of VAT. Any change in the VAT rate may be applied to the Products. Prices are subject to change without notice, being accepted that the price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the website at the time of submitting the order.
- The amount payable to FLEUR Parfumerie for an order will be the total of the following amounts:
- the sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on the website at the time of submitting the order (Cart Subtotal);
- the costs of delivery determined in accordance with Delivery stated above, and;
- You must pay the order amount at the time of submitting the order. Payments will be made through secured systems, which uses the SSL “Secure Socket Layer” protocol, so that all information is encrypted by a software and no third-parties may have access to this information during its communication on the web.
- Where the Order is to be delivered to some countries, you may need to pay customs charges to the government in addition to the order amount.
- Discounts and Offers: If you have a discount code or some other offer, it is only valid on the conditions stated when the discount or offer is presented. All valid deductions for discounts are stated clearly at the checkout. Contact customer service before placing your order if the deductions for discounts shown at the checkout do not match the discounts you think you are entitled to.
When selling online, the seller is only bound by a limited duty; its liability may not be sought for damages resulting from the use of Internet such as the loss of data, any intrusion, virus, service disruption or other non-voluntary issues.
- FLEUR Parfumerie reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following measures if you fail to make a payment in accordance with these Terms of Trade:
- withhold supply and dispose of the Products requested in the order, and/or;
- refuse to deal further with you, and FLEUR Parfumerie will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
- You have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
- Subject to the following “Warranty” clause and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of FLEUR Parfumerie for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of FLEUR Parfumerie breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade or other tortious duty (including arising by reason of defects in the Products) is limited to a refund or replacement of the relevant Products.
FLEUR Parfumerie gives no commercial warranty in respect of the Products.
The Products are subject to the legal warranty provided.
In case of non-conformity of the Product, such Product may be returned without charges to the seller, which will proceed with its replacement. If the reparation or replacement of the product(s) is not possible, the purchaser may return the product and have the price reimbursed, or keep the product and have the price partially reimbursed.
Your Right to Cancel the Purchase
You have the right to return the Products, without any justification nor any penalty. However, if the return of the Products is not motivated by a product defect or an error committed by FLEUR, you will bear the shipping charges for the return.
You may exercise this right within 10 days from the receipt of the Products.
If you exercise this right to cancel the purchase, you will return, at your own costs, the Products ordered, in a state fit for their new commercialization, to the following address: FLEUR Parfumerie Nikitara 5, Vrilissia Athens Greece 15235.
FLEUR Parfumerie will reimburse you within 30 days from the exercise of your right to cancel the purchase.
If FLEUR Parfumerie is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, FLEUR Parfumerie will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
We are exempted from fulfilling the delivery if the due fulfilment of the delivery is prevented by a circumstance outside our control that we could not reasonably have expected when making the contract and whose consequences we could not reasonably avoid or overcome, such as a labour dispute, fire, accident, war, decision of a public authority or some other circumstance that was outside our control and that has a material effect on our due fulfilment of the contract.
Membership of Secure e-Retailing
FLEUR Parfumerie is a certified Secure E-retailer. Secure E-retailing establishes clearer, simpler and more uniform guidelines for what applies to e-retailing. If you want to know more about Secure E-retailing and the requirements we have to meet on account of our certification, read more http://ec.europa.eu/internal_market/e-commerce/directive/index_en.htm
Complaints about defects in products and about defects and delays in deliveries have to reach FLEUR Parfumerie within a reasonable period from when you discovered, or ought to have discovered, the defect; two months is always regarded as being within a reasonable period.
We recommend that you make any complaints in writing, by email or letter; you will find the contact details. You can also make complaints by phone or direct in our shop at contact section.
If the complaint is not made within a reasonable period from when the defect was discovered, or ought to have been discovered, and within three years from when you received the product, you lose the right to take any remedies under the Consumer Sales Act against FLEUR Parfumerie.
When a complaint is accepted, you are reimbursed for all your costs regarding the complaint, including return freight.
If you have any questions, something has gone wrong in your delivery or you want to reach our customer service for some other reason, you can reach them at:
Telephone: +30 210 68 22 223
Nikitara 5, Vrilissia,
Athens Greece 15235
Customer service is open at 9–17 on weekdays. Emails are answered within 72 hours on weekdays.
These Terms of Trade are governed by Greece law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Helenic courts, provided it is acceptable under applicable laws;
The information contained in this document applies to the online sale website directed by FLEUR Parfumerie.