PEPPERMINT Essential Oil – 100% Pure
Peppermint oil is a potent oil with the power of Menthol offering multiple health and household benefits. It is popular due to it’s wide range of uses and therapeutic benefits. Helps to improves energy levels.
Peppermint essential oil provides a wonderful cooling sensation while it naturally alleviates discomfort. It is intense and far more concentrated than other essential oils. The topical application of peppermint oil is generally safe, although it is necessary to dilute with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut, jojoba, or almond oil.
Fleur Peppermint Oil is steam distilled highest quality oil extracted from the leaves and flowers/buds of Mentha piperita
Peppermint Essential Oil Home Luxury Aromatherapy Quality Massage Oil.
Peppermint essential oil has a fresh flavor similar to mint but sweeter and is widely used for the renewal of body and mind as it gives tone and relieve fatigue.
Peppermint oils are widely used: for aromatizing rooms, for yoga, in aromatic baths and sauna, for massage, to improve the properties of beauty products, in hair care and skin care and many other areas of application. Also a lot of beneficial and healing properties.
Essential Oils that fill your space with excellent perfumes and relax the mind. Your workplace is fragrant and gives you a sense of relaxation and clarity. The resting place gives you a sense of freedom!
- Use a drop of Peppermint oil with Lemon oil in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Add a drop of peppermint essential oil to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one to two drops of Peppermint essential oil in the palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange oil and one drop Frankincense oil and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.