Here are 7 easy ways to make your perfume last longer! You love your perfume but you probably don’t know how to make your perfume last longer on your skin, right? You don’t want that scent to disappear after just a few hours or even a few minutes…
Here are 7 easy ways to make your perfume last longer!
- Do not store your perfume in your bathroom or any warm places.
- Rub vaseline on your pulse points before spraying your perfume to make the scent last longer.
- Apply a body lotion before your fragrance.
- Spray your perfume right after taking a shower and before getting dressed.
- Don’t dab the fragrance on your wrists after spraying.
- Spray perfume onto hair brush and run through hair for amazing smelling hair.
- For a lighter scent, spray the fragrance in the air and slowly walk into the mist.
And don’t forget… just because you can’t smell your perfume, it doesn’t mean others can’t…